Workshops and Reports
- Lessons learned from radiation oncology clinical trials.
Liu FF; workshop participants, Okunieff P, Bernhard EJ, Stone HB, Yoo S, Coleman CN, Vikram B, Brown M, Buatti J, Guha C. Clin Cancer Res. 2013 Nov 15;19(22):6089-100. Epub 2013 Sep 16. PMID: 24043463
- Targeted radionuclide therapy: proceedings of a joint workshop hosted by the national cancer institute and the society of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
Fahey F, Zukotynski K, Capala J, Knight N; with input from the Organizing Committee, Contributors, and Participants of the NCI/SNMMI Joint Workshop on Targeted Radionuclide Therapy. J Nucl Med. 2014 Feb;55(2):337-48. Epub 2014 Jan 6. No abstract available. PMID: 24396032
- Radiation Resistance in Cancer Therapy: Meeting Summary and Research Opportunities: Report of an NCI Workshop held September 1-3, 2010.
Glazer PM, Grandis J, Powell SN, Brown JM, Helleday T, Bristow R, Powis G, Hill RP, Le QT, Pelroy R, Mohla S, Bernhard EJ. Radiat Res. 2011 Jul 8. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 21740251
- Synopsis of partial-body radiation diagnostic biomarkers and medical management of radiation injury workshop.
Prasanna PG, Blakely WF, Bertho JM, Chute JP, Cohen EP, Goans RE, Grace MB, Lillis-Hearne PK, Lloyd DC, Lutgens LC, Meineke V, Ossetrova NI, Romanyukha A, Saba JD, Weisdorf DJ, Wojcik A, Yukihara EG, Pellmar TC. Radiat Res. 2010 Feb;173(2):245-53.PMID: 20095857
- Report from the Radiation Therapy Committee of the Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG): Research Objectives Workshop 2008.
Okunieff P, Kachnic LA, Constine LS, Fuller CD, Gaspar LE, Hayes DF, Hooks J, Ling C, Meyskens FL Jr, Philip PA, Raben D, Smalley SR, Swanson GP, Teicher BA, Thomas CR Jr, Vikram B, Zelefsky MJ, Baker LH. Clin Cancer Res. 2009 Sep 15;15(18):5663-70. Epub 2009 Sep 1.PMID: 19723641
- Quality assurance needs for modern image-based radiotherapy: recommendations from 2007 interorganizational symposium on "quality assurance of radiation therapy: challenges of advanced technology".
Williamson JF, Dunscombe PB, Sharpe MB, Thomadsen BR, Purdy JA, Deye JA. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008;71(1 Suppl):S2-12.PMID: 18406928
C. Norman Coleman, M.D., holds an undergraduate degree in mathematics from the University of Vermont and received his medical training at Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Coleman completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at the University of California, San Francisco, a fellowship in medical oncology at NCI, and a fellowship in radiation oncology at Stanford University. More…